Supercharge Student's Experiential Learning With Virtual Lab
Virtual Lab is a state-of-the-art virtual lab that brings scientific simulations to the learning experience, one experiment at a time. Our immersive and highly interactive content is developed using future-ready technologies enabling 3D and mixed reality experiences.
The experiential learning content is designed to significantly improve the visual-processing of complex concepts, thus enabling easier understanding and eventually, enhancing the overall learning process. We partner with some of the top school brands & educational institutions as we progress on our ambitious journey to educate K-12 science enthusiasts in a future-ready way.
Taking Smart Technology To The Classroom and Beyond
Virtual Lab is a one-of-a-kind virtual interactive platform that will immerse you in all the relevant educational knowledge that you can ask for, and you can access it at any time, and anywhere, to start your learning journey whether it's in the classroom or at home. Virtual Lab enables teachers and students to explore the experimental process of learning. Emphasis is on "Learning By Doing".
24 * 7
of getting hurt
Benefits of Virtual Lab
- Power of 3D Visualisations: Virtual Lab leverages the power of 3D visualisations to simplify complex concepts. They were designed to run on popular operating systems like Windows, Mac OS, Chromebook, Android, and iOS platforms.
- STEM Lab: Virtual labs bring an advanced 3D Interactive STEM Lab to your classrooms and homes.
- Learning By Doing: Virtual Lab enables teachers and students to explore the experimental process of learning. Emphasis is on "Learning By Doing". It doesn't require any special equipment.
- Safe: Students are protected from potential dangers by the absence of direct interaction with hazardous materials, explosive devices, or electricity in online virtual labs.
- Accessible 24*7: The Virtual Labs can be accessed at any time and from any location, overcoming the time limits of physical labs, which are only accessible during school hours.